Cabinet GANNE & AVOCATS provides all assistance and advisory missions in the prevention and treatment of insolvency.
- Diagnostic assistance: default, liability, review of security interests and their effectiveness
- Assistance to and representation of bank creditors, bond, credit insurers and suppliers in amicable restructuring negotiations, ad hoc mandate and conciliations
- Drafting of legal documentation: workout agreement, restructured debt documentation and credit documentation, transfer of claim, participating interests, collateralization, etc.
- Assistance for creditors, submission of claims, appointment of auditor
- Representation of debtors, their executives or shareholders
- Analysis or preparation of safeguarding, continuation or transfer plans
- Monitoring of proceedings in event of liquidation
- Assistance for repurchase in court (drafting of offer, legal assistance)
- Proceedings before the official receiver, commercial court and appeals court (claim, disputed credits, contract termination, disposal of assets, etc.)
- Litigation for creditors and executive liability